You will gain valuable self defence skills whilst getting in great shape.
We can help your child realise the value of setting and achieving goals while having fun in a safe and disciplined environment.
Mahers Martial Arts offer Tae Kwon Do, Kenpo Karate, Kick Boxing,Jiu-jitsu & Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) classes are available for children and adults. Daytime and evening classes offered all year round on various weekdays. After school Martial Arts Program, Summer & Winter Camps etc. may also be available. Please contact Mahers Martial Arts Academy for exact class hours for different age groups.View our Martial Arts Classes
Benefits Mahers Martial Arts Academy
- Gain Focus, Discipline & Patience
- Learn Effective Self-Defence
- Increased Coordination, Balance & Fitness
- Learn Respect, Manners & Courtesy
- Improved Self-Confidence & Self-Esteem
- Better Goal-Setting
- Improved Academic Performance
- Increased Integrity
At Mahers Martial Arts Academy your child will:
- Our Little Champions Karate Programme (for ages 4 to 6) offers children a strong foundation in essential character building qualities such as respect, courtesy and self-discipline. Your little one will gain confidence, improve motor skills, learn to pay attention and follow directions, plus gain a positive “I can do it” attitude.
- Our Junior Programme (for ages 6 to 12) will teach your child fun and exciting martial arts skills along with effective self-defence and anti-bullying skills. Your child will learn about mutual respect, how to use words rather than fists, self-discipline, good manners, and self-control.
- Become toned, fit and flexible
- Develop dexterity and motor skills
- Learn to overcome their fears and challenges
- Improve their thinking and listening skills
- Gain the courage to say NO to negative peer pressure
- Take responsibility for their actions inside and outside of school